Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Long Way from Anywhere

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Long Way from Anywhere

"If people want to get to know me better, they've got to know my parents and the values my parents instilled in me, and the fact that I was raised in West Texas, in the middle of the desert, a long way away from anywhere, hardly. There's a certain set of values you learn in that experience."

GW Bush—Washington, D.C., May 5, 2006

1 Comments:

Blogger Solomon Grundy said...

uh, yeah, except that he was born in new haven, ct and is from one of the oldest old money families in the US, and he spent a lot of his childhood in DC since his father worked there AS HEAD OF THE CIA.

small town texas values my ass.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home