Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: March Music, Then and Now

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Monday, March 10, 2008

March Music, Then and Now

Some music I was listening to in March 1998:



P.E....



The Pretenders (on vinyl)...



T.Rex...



The Smiths' live album (thanks for the loaner, Joelle!)...



Cocteaus (thanks again J!)...



cheesy dance music (it was Roxy's fault).....



cheesy (and NOT cheesy) metal....



Prokofiev....



Boss Hogg...



Fluke...


and



G0f4...











some music I'm listening to in March 2008:

Quando Quango...



Kate Bush...




High on Fire (thanks Matt!)...



one word: ROISIN



satellite radio...



free music from those rich blokes in Radiohead...



A.C.R...



E.S.G...


p.i.L...



one word: CHAKA




The Damned's Black Album (a yearly winter/late nite fave)



black metal...


and


G0f4...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home