Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Soldier Loses Both Brothers, Then Comes Home to Discontinued Benefits

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Soldier Loses Both Brothers, Then Comes Home to Discontinued Benefits

Click the headline for an example of the American government's current chew-em-up-and-spit-em-out policy towards their own military.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home