Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Unfinished Sympathy

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Unfinished Sympathy

One of the most devastatingly beautiful tracks ever....

When the year starts winding down and the days get short, this one always knocks me over:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home