Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Snowstorm Music

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Snowstorm Music

Cocteau Twins, Head Over Heels
Jellyfish, Fan Club (Box Set)
R.E.M., Murmur
Moloko, I Am Not a Doctor
New Order, Movement
Kowanko, Kowanko
Siouxsie and the Banshees, Hyeana
Smashing Pumpkins, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness
The Cure, Seventeen Seconds, The Top, Disintegration
The Wipers, Box Set
Kate Bush, Hounds of Love
Chaka Khan, Epiphany
PiL, The Flowers of Romance, This is What You Want This is What You Get
Replacements, Let It Be
Nirvana, Nevermind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home