Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Comments and Links

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Comments and Links

Sorry to all of you who have left comments on this blog in the past six months or so. I had no idea they were there!

Some time ago I had changed the comments settings on my blog in an effort to weed out spammers. I was under the false impression that, whenever a comment was left, an email would be sent to me; little did I know that I had to go find and review them on my own!

Anyway, I stumbled upon a ton of them rather by accident today, and published most of them. So, if you want to go back through the last zillion or so posts and read comments, enjoy!

Also, I have finally installed a Links section on this blog. Depending on the day, they may appear at the top of this page (in the right-hand margin) or all the way down at the bottom. I have no idea why they move around like that. If you're interested, do check them out.


Love andeeee*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home