Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's Like Deja Vu All Over Again

FOX News is once again poisoning its viewership with propoganda from the Bush White House, using rhetoric that is a carbon copy of 2003's "Operation Freedom" ruse -- only the target of this year's misinformation campaign is Iran.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home