Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Why I Love New York, pt 1

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Monday, June 04, 2007

Why I Love New York, pt 1

Coming home from a full night of revelry that had already been going on for ten hours or so...

En route to my apartment, I run into three strangers, also fellow revelers, on the street...

Strange revelers: "do you know where we can get any beer?"

Me: "well it's 4:00 Sunday morning and most of the delis are closed but even the ones that are open aren't allowed to sell alcohol til noon....but I've got some beer in my apartment. Wanna come up?"

Revelers: "yeah, cool!"

The four of us drink beer and dance around to Madonna records til 7:00am in my kitchen.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home