Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Media

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Monday, April 30, 2007

Media

in the CD player lately:

Kylie Minogue Fever and Body Language
!!! Myth Takes
Her and King's County City Country
R.E.M. Reckoning
Annie Anniemal
David Bowie Pinups
LCD Soundsystem The Sound of Silver
RAMONES Ramones (deluxe remastered reissue)
Leah Seigel Little Mule


in the DVD/VHS player lately:

Madonna I'm Going to Tell You a Secret and Confessions Tour
Fawlty Towers
Classic Albums: Dark Side of the Moon
Forty Shades of Blue
Five Easy Pieces
Sonic Youth: 1991 The Year Punk Rock Broke


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home