Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: This Blog Now Has a Soundtrack

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Monday, August 04, 2008

This Blog Now Has a Soundtrack

Please enjoy the lovely music while wasting time here at my blog. If you want to keep the player running continuously while moving from page to page, click the "pop out player" button and it'll go sit in the corner like an old Victrola.

I'll be changing the songs periodically; the current batch is pretty representative of what I'm listening to at the moment. Hopefully you'll get turned on to something new or smile at something old.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martin said...

Wow....Quite good soundtrack list! I love this song from Roisin Murphy who I did not know. Thanks again!

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home