Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Like Mother, Like Son

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Like Mother, Like Son

Barbara Bush, quoted during her visit with evacuees in Houston on Monday night:

"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want to stay in Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality," she said during a radio interview with the American Public Media program "Marketplace."

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this is working very well for them."


As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home