Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: The Resentment Strategy

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Saturday, September 06, 2008

The Resentment Strategy

Click the headline for an excellent Paul Krugman piece on the Republicans' uncanny ability to fabricate enmity and resentment toward progressives -- and instill it in the voting public.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home