Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: Pat Robertson is a F*cking Nut

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

Pat Robertson is a F*cking Nut

As extremist right-wing Republicans continue to pander to the lowest-common-denominator fringes of conservative America in an effort to gather support for their heinous "nuclear" scheme (a term, by the way, that the Republicans originally coined but are now blaming on the Democrats), Christian Coalition founder and luney-tunes right-wing nutjob Pat Robertson brought the rhetoric to obscene heights this past Sunday when he suggested, on the Stephanopoulis show, that the threat posed by liberal judges is "probably more serious than a few bearded terrorists who fly into buildings."

Stephanopoulos: "the most serious threat America has faced in nearly 400 years of history, more serious than al Qaeda, more serious than Nazi Germany and Japan, more serious than the Civil War?,"

Robertson: "George, I really believe that."



The man is certifiable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home