Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: The Triumph of Unrealism -- by George Will

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Triumph of Unrealism -- by George Will

Here's an interesting piece by a conservative who's not afraid to call things like he sees them, rather than reiterating a tired string of Republican talking points.

I don't understand how so many right-wingers continue to tenaciously defend and apologize for the Bush administration at this late date, like a dog who won't give up its chew toy. At this point you've gotta be either kidding yourself or on the White House payroll. Click on the headline to read the article.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home