Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones
andee's world: "That's How I Roll" (Sayings That Need To Be Destroyed, Pt 5)

andee's world

Hello and welcome to my blog. This space will be devoted to opinions, observations, lists, articles and whatever else I feel like posting. Subjects will include music, human nature, politics, life in NYC, etc. If I paste someone else's writing up here, it is because the author said something way better than I ever could. By the way, I don't claim to be a particularly smart guy; I'm just a musician with some opinions. If you disagree with me, that's cool -- but then, you're probably wrong.

Friday, August 18, 2006

"That's How I Roll" (Sayings That Need To Be Destroyed, Pt 5)

This may be the most heinous expression to worm its way into the pop culture vernacular in the last decade. It makes my skin crawl.

If you hear someone uttering this contemptible piece of verbiage (or any of its variants, i.e. "that's not how I roll," or "I'd roll that way"), do me a favor and please "roll" them in front of a bus!

And thank you in advance for using your own words, having your own personality and resisting the temptation to parrot awful expressions like this one. Your efforts are appreciated!

Click here for more helpful info.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home